View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Daivia Offline
Why Hussie? Why?
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Maeve

Points: 13,420, Level: 16 Points: 13,420, Level: 16 Points: 13,420, Level: 16

Re: Need an impartial opinion - Is is ok that a girlfriend in a long term relationship find other males attractive? - November 30th 2011, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky1 View Post
That is exactly what I said in my post. But after that I also said that this is what my logic tells me. Still, emotions are quiet different from my logic.

Also those are not just some random attractive people - those are my friends.

To tell you the truth, I would honestly best feel if she had never told me anything. Again that's what my emotions say. My logics says it's great she is so honest with me.
I was the girl in this equation at one point and I was so ticked off at my boyfriend. I didn't see why he didn't want me to be honest with him. I found his friends and others attractive, and told him so. He got very angry with me, especially when it came to dreams. (Frankly, I don't understand. It was my physical attraction to him that made me ask him out in the first place and I was going out with him so why should he be threatened.) It sucked majorly to censor myself to keep him from getting angry about a part of myself that I felt I could not control.

I'm glad that on a logical level you seem to get that you shouldn't be so upset.

Last edited by PSY; December 2nd 2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: OP username change.