Thread: Lonely
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
05_feel_the_rhythm_196 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,766, Level: 12 Points: 7,766, Level: 12 Points: 7,766, Level: 12

Lonely - December 10th 2011, 02:28 AM

Hello. My name is Katelyn. I have always considered myself kind of alone...I have a few friends and many acquaintances...and a couple of best friends...so in that department, I am lucky. However, in the relationship department, I have struggles. Being a sophomore in highschool, I have already had my heart ripped out of my chest and broken many times. Boys at school don't even seem to talk to me or like me, and my confidence becomes low every time my friends say they have a new boyfriend. I have been in one relationship, but it only lasted for a couple of months. I want to be in love....I know I'm young and probably have a misconception of what love really is but fact remains that I dont care because I am lonely and looking for companionship other than my brother, parents, and friends. I have been told by a few that i am beautiful, but never pursued that far...I've never been "chased after" by guys at school...and it makes me feel bad about myself...or makes me feel like I am not beautiful...I constantly feel alone and depressed like I dont have anyone....Will I ever find somebody who loves me for me? Treats me like a queen??? Tells me I'm beautiful?? Holds me?? Dries my tears??? Looks into my eyes?? Kisses me like he means it?? Will I find the one??? Im scared I will be alone forever...Please help.