View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Vevit Offline
Gaian
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lulu

Points: 7,594, Level: 12 Points: 7,594, Level: 12 Points: 7,594, Level: 12

Online dating- questions - December 15th 2011, 06:25 PM

Awhile back ,sometime near the end of sophmore year(In the middle of junior year now) I met a girl on Hatena, a flipnote creating site on the dsi. After finding we had many and strange things in common we started to date. In the time we spent talking each other,Ive talked her out of "cutting" habits, and throwing out her suicide plans. We have been in one fight that lasted days on end becouse of a misunderstanding on my part.

Details on the relationship...

-Im 16 and shes 15, 16 in a few days

-Every night, assuming their is no internet problems, we chat at 9:30.

-Ive talked to her on the phone once.

-At first, I lived an hour from her, and since I moved its only 30 minutes.However, its across state lines.

-I once went to a parade her band was in becouse she asked me to, meaning I was a few steps away from her, but not able to actuatly meet up with her.

-Her parents dont allow her to have a boyfriend.

-we have seen pictures of each other.

Now on to the questions I have-

-Is it safe? Can I trust her to be who she says she is?

-Is this sort of relationship healthy?Is it socially exeptable?

-I want to meet her and she the same with me. If we have the chance it would be at the mall,bringing one of our friends with us. Is this a smart choice of action?

Im dont think im going to break up with her, no matter the answers I get,becouse she has given me a reason to try harder in school and not quit life after highschool and actually go to college.Im trying to decide if this can count as a serious relationship, and if its going to work out.