Thread: Triggering (Abuse): I was abused and rape by my daddy, why?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Kbug13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,821, Level: 12 Points: 7,821, Level: 12 Points: 7,821, Level: 12

I was abused and rape by my daddy, why? - December 19th 2011, 12:29 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My parents divorced when I was 2 1/2! During visitation my dad began abuseing me physically! A couple years after that he began rapeing me and sexually abuseing me! If I didn't do what he said I would get a knife held to my throat, and threats made to me! He would rape me or do something sexual to me at least 5 times a weekend! He would also drug me and make me drink! I ended up so sick! I had an eating disorder for 3 years I only weighed XXX pounds!!! Then I bacame sick with phnemonia the steroids gave me some of my weight back! I then began having nightmares and fell out of my bed and broke my neck and arm! My mom then began questioning me and I finally go the courage to disclose the information to her! The abuse happened in many different counties, so some believe me some don't! I have ptsd, and severe anxiety disorders,because of this I spend lots of time in the nurses office and guidence counclor! One of my good friends over head the school nurse talking to me! She decided to tell everyone!!!! I get called a "slutty dirty whore" and names that make me sick! There mean comments make me wanna fall apart! I am now in the process of transferring schools because there torturing me as been going on for three school years and I can't do it anymore! To help me cope I spend lots of time in church,youth group,and lots of time with my mom and my family!

Last edited by Ngikhona; December 22nd 2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Weight figures are against our Code of Conduct.