TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kbug13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,821, Level: 12 Points: 7,821, Level: 12 Points: 7,821, Level: 12

I was abused and rape by my daddy, why? - December 19th 2011, 12:29 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My parents divorced when I was 2 1/2! During visitation my dad began abuseing me physically! A couple years after that he began rapeing me and sexually abuseing me! If I didn't do what he said I would get a knife held to my throat, and threats made to me! He would rape me or do something sexual to me at least 5 times a weekend! He would also drug me and make me drink! I ended up so sick! I had an eating disorder for 3 years I only weighed XXX pounds!!! Then I bacame sick with phnemonia the steroids gave me some of my weight back! I then began having nightmares and fell out of my bed and broke my neck and arm! My mom then began questioning me and I finally go the courage to disclose the information to her! The abuse happened in many different counties, so some believe me some don't! I have ptsd, and severe anxiety disorders,because of this I spend lots of time in the nurses office and guidence counclor! One of my good friends over head the school nurse talking to me! She decided to tell everyone!!!! I get called a "slutty dirty whore" and names that make me sick! There mean comments make me wanna fall apart! I am now in the process of transferring schools because there torturing me as been going on for three school years and I can't do it anymore! To help me cope I spend lots of time in church,youth group,and lots of time with my mom and my family!

Last edited by Ngikhona; December 22nd 2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Weight figures are against our Code of Conduct.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Blair Offline
<3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Blair

Points: 13,399, Level: 16 Points: 13,399, Level: 16 Points: 13,399, Level: 16

Re: I was abused and rape by my daddy, why? - December 19th 2011, 02:36 AM

Love, it's hard to understand why some people do such twisted things. All I can tell you is that you didn't do anything to deserve it. You are not responsible for anyone else's actions. Everyone deserves to be treated with gentleness and respect and you are no exception. Always do your best to love yourself regardless of the way others have treated you because you are worth loving. The world is full of love and I know someday you'll see that side of life. Keep holding on to hope <3

Just Keep Breathing
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Kbug13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I was abused and rape by my daddy, why? - December 19th 2011, 04:08 AM

Thank you so much blair!! God bless and merry christmas!
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 20,934, Level: 20 Points: 20,934, Level: 20 Points: 20,934, Level: 20

Re: I was abused and rape by my daddy, why? - December 19th 2011, 05:04 AM

The only explanation I can possibly conceive is that he was a twisted, horrible, demented individual. He was completely wrong to do what he did in the worst possible way, I hope he is in a jail cell with a long hard sentence.

Blair pretty much said it best, much better times definitely lie ahead, and we are all here for you.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Kbug13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I was abused and rape by my daddy, why? - December 19th 2011, 04:37 PM

Thank you! But sadly He hasn't recieved any punishment at all, I fell like that could be one of the factors holding me back from healing!
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Sulvan1811 Offline
disposeableAntichrist
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Eanna

Points: 7,681, Level: 12 Points: 7,681, Level: 12 Points: 7,681, Level: 12

Re: I was abused and rape by my daddy, why? - December 19th 2011, 05:30 PM

wow tats badd .. some people just got bad parents but u gotta stop him ruin ur life . cud u move out ?? u gotta do sumting
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Kbug13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I was abused and rape by my daddy, why? - December 20th 2011, 04:05 AM

Yeah I dont see him anymore! I'm with my mom!
Closed Thread