View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Dedalus Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Joe

Points: 14,051, Level: 17 Points: 14,051, Level: 17 Points: 14,051, Level: 17

Re: Miss cutting so much right now... - December 19th 2011, 12:51 AM

I hope your exam goes well, I'm sure it well.

You know, you're a very strong and kind person. I can imagine there's a lot of people who look up to you, and even me reading this, I find it hard to believe that you fall into places like this. Don't cut, you're a pretty girl and there's no need to ruin what God gave you no matter how bad you feel. And I think you must realise too that you end up in slumps like this sometimes, but that you consistently pull yourself through it - and you always do without fail. It'll get better and you'll look back later thinking you were silly for thinking no-one would come to your birthday party.

I don't think you give people enough credit for avoiding catastrophes like that. You'll organise it, you'll let the word out and people will say they can't go if they can't go and if it needs to be the case you can arrange it for another day then that suits better. And you'll have money, you'll scrape through. Its Christmas Day shortly and I'll imagine you'll get money - and even if you don't I d don't think it would be outrageous to ask your parents for a small advance of money before your birthday considering that it is the end of exams and you'll miss out on social events.

You're such a lovely person and you shouldn't make yourself feel like this. I hope you're feeling better when you're reading this.