View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
swervy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,531, Level: 13 Points: 8,531, Level: 13 Points: 8,531, Level: 13

Re: I am getting bullied! - December 21st 2011, 02:01 AM

He comes up to me all the time and says rude things like calling me a dog, whore, cunt and things he blames me for everything for everything he does or says what he does and says he blames me I have been bullied right through school and now i've left school it still happening! i have stood up for myself but nothing i do or say works. he annoys me with verbal abuse even when I dont say or do any thing even when i ignore him. His cousin apologised to us last week for calling us cunts and things and when she didnt get our attention when we ignored her she used to sing out at other people near us that walked past so she could get them to listen to her aswell and join in. @ women ignored her when she said hey why dont u say hello to me then next time u little cunts oh sorry I was talkin 2 those 2 little cunts and she pointed at us. She wanted attention and never got it from those 2 women. She and her friend came up 2 me one day with my mum and she told her friend something then her friend says hey your daughters a whore look at her she dresses like a little slut.