TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
swervy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,531, Level: 13 Points: 8,531, Level: 13 Points: 8,531, Level: 13

Unhappy I am getting bullied! - December 20th 2011, 11:38 PM

I used to get bullied by this boy about 12 or 13 years old he ignored me last time we walked down town but today he barked at me by saying woof woof woof at me i am 26 and he is seeing a psychologist but he does it only to me not my mum only me I ignored him this time as soon as I smiled at him he shut up what can I do? my mum says to ignore him but he turned around when he went past me and barked at me he didnt turn around and look at mum and say it he only done it when he seen me. He only does it when he sees me! He doesnt listen to anyone either.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Points: 27,759, Level: 24 Points: 27,759, Level: 24 Points: 27,759, Level: 24

Re: I am getting bullied! - December 21st 2011, 12:14 AM

I think you should also ignore him as much as possible - remember he doesn't control your life, you do... So next time you see him give him a huge smile and ignore all he says. Your the one being a grown up and walking away from a stupid situation - make him feel like the rude one.

I would also try to avoid him as much as possible. Wherever you think he is, don't go that way or don't go near him. The more you don't see him, the better.

Best wishes,
Chris

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
— Malala Yousafzai
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
swervy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I am getting bullied! - December 21st 2011, 02:01 AM

He comes up to me all the time and says rude things like calling me a dog, whore, cunt and things he blames me for everything for everything he does or says what he does and says he blames me I have been bullied right through school and now i've left school it still happening! i have stood up for myself but nothing i do or say works. he annoys me with verbal abuse even when I dont say or do any thing even when i ignore him. His cousin apologised to us last week for calling us cunts and things and when she didnt get our attention when we ignored her she used to sing out at other people near us that walked past so she could get them to listen to her aswell and join in. @ women ignored her when she said hey why dont u say hello to me then next time u little cunts oh sorry I was talkin 2 those 2 little cunts and she pointed at us. She wanted attention and never got it from those 2 women. She and her friend came up 2 me one day with my mum and she told her friend something then her friend says hey your daughters a whore look at her she dresses like a little slut.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: I am getting bullied! - December 21st 2011, 02:24 AM

I'm sorry you have to deal with the bullying. Here are the options that you have and can use:

1) ignore them as you have and try to stay away from them as much as possible.
2) Fight back - stand up
3) Get police involved next time the verbal abuse happens. (this in some parts of the world like the United States is harassment and can lead to criminal charges)

I hope this helped alittle.

You can always message me if you need me.

Best wishes,
Chris

— Malala Yousafzai
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
swervy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I am getting bullied! - December 21st 2011, 06:04 AM

I cant call the police anymore they said wed have to take them to court but these kids will lie through their teeth like they always do and they always say we did it and that they didnt do it.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: I am getting bullied! - December 22nd 2011, 01:34 AM

Well than get evidence. Take record it, save texts and emails of bad messages from them - get some kind of evidence.

See, I feel like you are making up excuses - I think that YOU think that you wont be able to get out of this situation so you are shutting down all options. Listen, this wont stop until YOU do something. So you either ignore them, play the game they are playing, or you file charges (or get other elders/authorities involved). Those are your choices, plain and simple.

Best wishes,
Chris

— Malala Yousafzai
Closed Thread