Thread: Triggering: Will the butterfly project work??
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,020
Points: 194,790, Level: 62
Points: 194,790, Level: 62 Points: 194,790, Level: 62 Points: 194,790, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Will the butterfly project work?? - January 2nd 2012, 01:19 AM

Hey there (Welcome to TH by the way!),

I'm really glad that you are giving the butterfly project a shot. Not every alternative works for every person, but what matters is that you are determined to help make it work. There are so many alternatives out there, and I think that the butterfly project is a good one. Want to know something that might make you a bit more determined to let the butterflies live? Have a friend or family member that you care about draw a butterfly or two on you. I find that they have more meaning when someone else does them for you. Stay strong.

-Dez


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts