Thread: My Goal :)
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
dreamer1234 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Andrea

Points: 7,725, Level: 12 Points: 7,725, Level: 12 Points: 7,725, Level: 12

My Goal :) - January 21st 2012, 05:31 AM

My goal is changing myself. I'm not the person I used to be a year ago at all. I drink, smoke pot, don't care about school feel like someone who sleeps around. I just lost sight of who i am lately and i want to get her back, but am having trouble..lots of trouble. I smoke cuz i get stressed and don't know what else to do. The other day i slept with my ex..i love him but he is engaged..i know he is engaged, but i didn't care. the old me would've left the minute i found out he was engaged, but i can't seem to let him go no matter what i do. On top of all that im almost a week late..so if i'm prego it's his kid. NOT good, he already has a kid and his engaged..he won't care about me. Anyway i need help changing into a better person, i just don't know how. My best friend is getting really mad at me cuz she says i ignore her. i don't it's not coming as fast as she wants it to. I don't know what to do..i've tried quitting smoking and drinking and not talking to as many guys and it works for a couple of days and then it just starts back up agin, it's like i can't stop it. i need help! big time!