TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Goals and Ambitions Share your goals and ambitions here, whether they are about your future career, recovery aims or anything else you're hoping to achieve.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
dreamer1234 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Andrea

Points: 7,725, Level: 12 Points: 7,725, Level: 12 Points: 7,725, Level: 12

My Goal :) - January 21st 2012, 05:31 AM

My goal is changing myself. I'm not the person I used to be a year ago at all. I drink, smoke pot, don't care about school feel like someone who sleeps around. I just lost sight of who i am lately and i want to get her back, but am having trouble..lots of trouble. I smoke cuz i get stressed and don't know what else to do. The other day i slept with my ex..i love him but he is engaged..i know he is engaged, but i didn't care. the old me would've left the minute i found out he was engaged, but i can't seem to let him go no matter what i do. On top of all that im almost a week late..so if i'm prego it's his kid. NOT good, he already has a kid and his engaged..he won't care about me. Anyway i need help changing into a better person, i just don't know how. My best friend is getting really mad at me cuz she says i ignore her. i don't it's not coming as fast as she wants it to. I don't know what to do..i've tried quitting smoking and drinking and not talking to as many guys and it works for a couple of days and then it just starts back up agin, it's like i can't stop it. i need help! big time!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Spicy_ Offline
愛してる
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 17,982, Level: 19 Points: 17,982, Level: 19 Points: 17,982, Level: 19

Re: My Goal :) - January 22nd 2012, 05:05 AM

Hi Andrea,

Its so great that you want change in your life, just being able to acknowledge and want to change means that you're destined to succeed in all that you put your mind too.

Life is constantly changing and so do we. That being said it would be very natural to hear changes in your life.

For anyone, initiating change is something that requires patience and motivation, by coming out and saying you want change; you already do have the motivation. Just try to take things in small steps.

When you get the chance, map out all the things that you would believe would be essential to achieving your goal (come to us if you need help) perhaps try to tackle one a day to achieve your goal. If it gets easier try to take on more; and vice versa. Remember though that this does take awhile, but when change happens you will reap the benefits.

Through darkness does the light shine even brighter
PM/VM
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
dreamer1234 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Andrea

Points: 7,725, Level: 12 Points: 7,725, Level: 12 Points: 7,725, Level: 12

Re: My Goal :) - January 23rd 2012, 08:11 PM

I'm trying...everyday is different..i just wish there was an easier way..
Closed Thread