View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
GivesmeHope Offline
Olivia
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 11,433, Level: 15 Points: 11,433, Level: 15 Points: 11,433, Level: 15

Dry Humping my Best Friend? - January 27th 2012, 05:51 PM

Ok, so this may be a little wierd and strange, but this is a legit question, and I'm honestly concerned.

Alright, so my best friend, Zach, met me in seventh grade last year. He was held back a grade, so he's 15, I'm fourteen. He's like a brother to me now and we always talk and hug when we see each other. We go to Youth Group together and we always hang out, so we're very close. But recently, he was starting to give me small signs that he want to go a little past that.

We've had a lot of snow recently, and now we're half-way trough the school year. We were at Youth Group last week, and I was in the bathroom. I was fixing my hair, and when I looked behind me, he was standing there, just waiting. I was a bit confused seeing as this was the girl's bathroom. I turned to ask him what he was doing, and he kissed me. I've never been kissed, so this really shocked me, but it was okay because I'm super comfortable around him. So anyway, it got a little heated and when we stopped, we both left the bathroom and ran outside. We talked about it at school the next day, and I wasn't to worried.

But, that friday, it got a bit...too heated. We had a school dance that as cancelled, and my brother was at a party. My mom was out with friends, so Zach came over because I was bored and my house is really creepy at night. So anyway, we were watching TV on the couch, and he started stroking my leg. I've never done anything intimate, so I was a little skittish, but it didn't bother me after a while.

As we were sitting, he got closer and we started kissing again, and this time I ended up on top of him. We were having fun, so it just sort of went on for a while. But after ten minutes of me just straddling his hips, he pushed his hands around my waist and pressed me closer. After this, we got really into it and we ended up dry humping. Don't get me wrong, it was great, and after a while he started tensing up and breathing pretty hard.(I got off too, and I think he could tell because I was breathing hard as well and I started making some noises...) I could tell he was having an orgasm, and I tried to let it go. To make him feel better when we were done, I just slid off of him and asked if he was okay. He said he was fine, but he did have a wet spot on his basketball shorts, and he was a wobbly wreck. He left and I laid there, thinking about it. He was definitely embarrassed that he came in front of me, so I texted him and told him it was okay.

It's been a week, and he's been avoiding me and since we have four classes together and we sit right by each other, he's been a little shifty. I'm worried when he came, he might have thought I was upset or grossed out. Now he won't talk to me, let alone look at me or touch me. I need advice on how to make him more comfortable with it, after all, we both..."got off" from it, mine just wasn't all-out noticeable. I tried to reassure him and talk to him, but he's my best friend and he's REALLY embarrassed. How do I help him get over this?