View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
GivesmeHope Offline
Olivia
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 11,433, Level: 15 Points: 11,433, Level: 15 Points: 11,433, Level: 15

Re: Dry Humping my Best Friend? - January 27th 2012, 07:18 PM

He is generally pretty shy, so this incident may not have helped...at all. I really want to make it up to him and tell him it was completely fine, after all, I got off with him. I honestly feel awful about it, because he's already shy, but this must have made him really uncomfortable. We see each other everyday, so it's hard to think about it and try to get over it with me right next to him. I feel like even though when we were both into it at the time, him going over the edge made it ten times worse.
I'll try to talk to him about it more tonight, we have to go to a dinner thing with our families anyway. The worst part is trying to talk to him about it without drawing attention to us. I'll do it after dinner, when everyone gets up to go to the bathroom. I just want to make it right, because he shouldn't be upset, I honestly thought it was okay, we were doing something that leads up to it, and I can't say it didn't cross my mind when we started.
I just want to clear it up for him that it was fine and he shouldn't be upset for something he couldn't control.