View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shawn

Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14

Re: Dry Humping my Best Friend? - January 28th 2012, 12:24 AM

You are a really good friend to be concerned about him like this. I don't think you've got anything to make up to him though. He started the signals that he wanted to go farther, and he started rubbing your leg that day. Sounds like he was pretty sure what he wanted to do. what he wasn't sure of was how he'd feel afterwards. And it may have gotten away from him a bit, but he was a willing participant believe me. He may be embarrassed because the orgasm snuck up on him, and it was probably the best one he's had to this point. Beatin off orgasms and with a girl orgasms are completely different things, especially our early ones. They will make us more than wobbly, in the head and in the body.

It sounds like you two became friends and at least on his part it's blossomed to something more. He made his move, scored a hit, now he's processing his feelings. I wouldn't emphasize his embarrassment or whatever, or making him feel better about losing control. If either one of those is part of the problem he's having, a guy doesn't want to keep talking about it. Emphasize that you enjoyed yourself and hope he did, and that you hope it doesn't weird out your friendship. IMO.

15 Straight - Loving Life - Love meeting new peeps - Want to help if I can

Girl: "My doctor says I can't have sex for a while."
Boy: "What does your dentist say?"