View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
makeupshadow Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lauren

Points: 9,052, Level: 13 Points: 9,052, Level: 13 Points: 9,052, Level: 13

Question What would u do if u found out u were pregnant and still a teenager? - January 31st 2012, 03:00 AM

This Question is a really interesting one for me to ask because so many people have so many different opinions and thoughts on it.
So, heres my thought: knowing me im pretty sure i would immediately either cry, or feel my stomach and then cry. um...i think in the end my decision would be to immediately take the abortion pill or the surgical abortion without thinking it through for myself. i would notify my mom or whoever the father was at least so they were prepared for what was gunna happen but, i just think some girls just have to think rationally instead of letting those happy emotions set in. its like when u find a lost kitty on the sidewalk, take it home and ask "mommy can we keep it please?!" its like u know it may have a home but u let the emotions set in.
the reason why i think this for only SOME GIRLS, is because it depends on what career they want, how many important things are happening to them in the future, and just the fact if they are really ready for a kid because i hear labor is extremely painful, and it is hectic to raise a kid evem thought u love em, the choice of keeping that child, makes u lose your priviledges as a kid yourself. my thoughts. whats yours?