View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: What would u do if u found out u were pregnant and still a teenager? - January 31st 2012, 08:50 PM

I would cry and tell my mother at first. My mother and I both don't believe in abortion except in rare cases, such as the baby or the mother dying because of the pregnancy, or because of rape, so I doubt I'd get an abortion. I just don't think I could bring myself to do that. I would probably try and keep the child if I were allowed to, and if not give it up for adoption.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts