View Single Post
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
millerdancer15 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Laura

Points: 7,726, Level: 12 Points: 7,726, Level: 12 Points: 7,726, Level: 12

Re: What would u do if u found out u were pregnant and still a teenager? - January 31st 2012, 09:01 PM

If I found out I was pregnant... Well, knowing me, this would be highly unlikely unless something unusual happened... But things do happen. So, my mom has talked with me about this because both her and my grandmother have gotten pregnant young and unwed. They both chose to keep the babies, because they were a little older(About middle of college). My family and I are all very pro-life, so of course my mom told me that if I got pregnant, no matter what the circumstances, that I should keep it and my mom would help me take care of it.

It would work for me, and I would have the support for my friends and family, so I probably would just sit with a shocked expression at first then embrace the fact that I'm going to be a mother for the rest of my life!

However, I do acknowledge that it's not the best decision for other people, and I'm okay with that. I'd rather they choose adoption, but their choices are their choices, I can't change them.

People don't cry because they are weak. People cry because they have been strong for too long.