View Single Post
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16

Re: What would u do if u found out u were pregnant and still a teenager? - January 31st 2012, 10:58 PM

Technically I'm not a teenager anymore as I turned 20 in December but at this point in my life I know it would still scare me to be pregnant. I love kids and babies and I've spent most of my life babysitting when my other friends were out partying and it is pretty easy for me to sit here and type this and say that I'd be ready for the responsibilities parenthood would throw my way but I know I wouldn't be. is anyone ever ready for the responsibilities of a child?

All of those things being said I've also wanted a baby for as long as I can remember and I absolutely can't wait to have one of my own when the time is right. I know I could never abort a baby and personally I probably wouldn't ever consider adoption either. I could never go through with either case of losing my child. I never put myself in the situation where I could have become pregnant as a teenager but if I was to have put myself in that situation and become pregnant I'd feel a need to do whatever I could to provide for and care for my baby. If I'm going to be having sex with someone and I found myself with the responsibility of a baby after I couldn't shirk that responsibility. I shall try and avoid my rant about those who choose to abort their babies without much other consideration or use the mornin fter pill though. My stance on abortion is one of the few that is strong in my mind and probably better suited to a different forum :P.

Anyways...without a doubt I'd keep the baby. I'd be scared and it would be hard btu I couldn't live with myself if I didn't