View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Loving Linux Penguin Offline
"Bisexual" Tux (Linux Mascot)
I've been here a while

Name: Chris

Points: 20,821, Level: 20 Points: 20,821, Level: 20 Points: 20,821, Level: 20

Re: Worried about puberty - February 3rd 2012, 12:29 AM

No problem at all. Also know that it's absolutely normal, and HEALTHY to have questions about this stuff, and just about your body in general. I had a streak a couple years back where I had numerous doctor's visits regarding my genital region. It was due mainly to some issues that cropped up that I wanted checked out, but there was also some genuine curiosity about what's normal, what's not, and what I should be keeping an eye on. Most people probably have that phase when they are entering or in puberty, and I for whatever reason had it later than that. Either way, don't worry about that--if you have issues or concerns in that area, it's totally fine to ask a doctor, even if it seems like you're asking them that stuff a lot. They've seen and heard it all, and even though it can be a little embarrassing and uncomfortable for us, they really don't mind. So there's no reason to be embarrassed or ashamed--we have ALL had questions about our development, both in and not in the genital area. Take care, friend

Chris
You can always contact me to talk about anything!
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

Need a hug? Please take one!

Image Credit: startingover18 (Tumblr)

last updated on 11/11/17