View Single Post
  (#5069 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2012, 12:07 AM

I just saw that you wrote on Becca's wall that we didn't make it to hers last night because you'd read the train timetable wrong and I know you only said that because you know I was so upset last night that I'd read the timetable wrong.
Oh my God, I love you so much. I love you so much that that actually made me cry (although I'm near tears a lot these days, but whatever.) You are actually the most amazing person that anyone could have ever asked for and I don't know what I could ever have done to deserve you. You make all the shitty things so worth it. You make all the assholes I've been with before and all the crappiness I've felt so worth it. I don't know how God or anyone could have thought up someone as amazing as you. I love that you put up with me and all my weirdness and my complaining and my depression and I love that you somehow seem to like being with me. I love you so much that there aren't even enough words in the world to tell you that. I love you so much that it hurts. I don't know what I'm ever going to do without you. I love you so much that if I ever wanted to tell you how much I love you we'd be getting into cheesiness land pretty fast and you'd be rolling your eyes and telling me to shush. I love you so much that I don't know how I could ever repay you and just let you know how much I appreciate you because I appreciate you every day, I'm thankful every fucking day that I'm with you and every day i think how lucky I am that I met you. Especially because it was only by chance that we even got together I just love you so much, I love you so fucking much. xx

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.