TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#5041 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 2nd 2012, 12:21 PM

I'm going to do my best to forget about this because I don't want to ruin this and I don't want to feel this way anymore and because I trust you, a lot and I hope that you won't ever break that trust.
  (#5042 (permalink)) Old
Kikidon11 Offline
Kiki/Alex
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alex

Points: 7,947, Level: 13 Points: 7,947, Level: 13 Points: 7,947, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 2nd 2012, 05:50 PM

To Brandi,
You hurt my friends so many times.
You are a selfish, ignorant bitch.
I have been through so much sadness because of you.
I wish I could say it deosn't hurt.
But it does.
So much.
---------------------
To Kayla,
I love you.
I HATE having to see you get heartbroken.
But I would never hurt you.
I love you with every fiber of my being,
You know this,
But choose to ignore it.
But I still love you.
-------------------------
To the ones that bully me,
You will be the death of me.
You may think it's funny now,
But just wait until you find out,
That you are the cause of my death.
I hear the whispers in the hall.
I see the looks you give me.
Queer isn't the plan, is it?
Apparently I have to fit a status quo.
But I don't want that.
I am me, and you can't take that from me.

I love you.... I wish you'd love me too...
  (#5043 (permalink)) Old
Laurasaurus Offline
Learning to Fly
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Laura

Points: 12,022, Level: 15 Points: 12,022, Level: 15 Points: 12,022, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2012, 04:25 AM

I'm sorry that I freak out and go crazy sometimes. Thank you so much for putting up with me. <3

1/7/12 - Live Help Operator | 1/25/14 - HelpLINK Mentor | 6/8/14 - Depression and Suicide Forum Moderator | 6/8/14 - Addictive Behaviors Forum Moderator | 1/11/14 - Videos Team Member | 4/11/15 - Senior Live Help Operator

“I will be generous with my love today. I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater.”

PM / VM

(#5044 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Points: 8,622, Level: 13 Points: 8,622, Level: 13 Points: 8,622, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2012, 11:30 AM

I know to you I'm just another girl walking by you, laughing with you, teasing you. They all do. But I want you to know you're more than that to me. You mean the world to me, and you don't even realize it. But when you tell me how much I don't matter, even if they are just a few more joking words, they kill me. The way you just don't care, it cuts me to the core. And I don't want you to think of me like that. Because I love you, and I wish you could somehow understand that. You are going to move somewhere far away next year, find other friends and somebody to fall in love with, and you will never know me at all.
I just wish that could change.

You believe there's somewhere else
Where it's easier than this
And you see outside yourself
And you buy the hole you'll fill
-Foo Fighters
  (#5045 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Points: 8,622, Level: 13 Points: 8,622, Level: 13 Points: 8,622, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2012, 11:41 AM

Brooke-
Remember the day in 4th grade where one of my very best friends decided she hated me because of you? I went home crying. Did you know that? Would you have cared? I don't think so. Did you know that you ruined the better part of elementary school for me? It doesn't sound like a big deal, but for a ten year old, it can hurt pretty bad. The worst part is, I learned to ignore your stupid words, but that hurt will never completely go away. You left me with that feeling that there is something wrong with me, that I'm messed up, that I'm undeserving. And you know what? I hope that all comes back to you. Eventually you'll figure out what it feels like to have somebody screw with your life like that. I hate you and I hope the weigh of those words will sink in eventually.
But right now all that matters are your cute clothes and making sure everybody else thinks you are "cool." What a way to waste your life. Bitch.

You believe there's somewhere else
Where it's easier than this
And you see outside yourself
And you buy the hole you'll fill
-Foo Fighters
  (#5046 (permalink)) Old
Laurasaurus Offline
Learning to Fly
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2012, 05:05 PM

Yes, I think I'm ugly. Sorry if I might have been lied to, and have a horrible self esteem. Sorry if my nose has been made fun of, along with the rest of my face. Sorry I don't think I'm pretty.

I'm just...not.

1/7/12 - Live Help Operator | 1/25/14 - HelpLINK Mentor | 6/8/14 - Depression and Suicide Forum Moderator | 6/8/14 - Addictive Behaviors Forum Moderator | 1/11/14 - Videos Team Member | 4/11/15 - Senior Live Help Operator

“I will be generous with my love today. I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater.”

PM / VM

(#5047 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2012, 05:11 PM

Can we go back to how things used to be?

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#5048 (permalink)) Old
Haylee. Offline
Just breathe.
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 12,431, Level: 16 Points: 12,431, Level: 16 Points: 12,431, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 5th 2012, 01:56 AM

You're changing. And it's not in a good way. It breaks my heart because I can't change your mind. I can't change what you believe. Don't do this to yourself. I love you.
  (#5049 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2012, 03:01 AM

Your daughter is dying.
  (#5050 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2012, 03:12 AM

Why do you do this to me?
  (#5051 (permalink)) Old
Laurasaurus Offline
Learning to Fly
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2012, 03:32 AM

I hope you can see what you did/are doing to people. You're killing some, and just making everything worse. You're a coward, and ran away from everything. I hate you. I hate what you're doing to me. I hate what you did to me. I hate you.

PM / VM

(#5052 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2012, 04:04 AM

You're really being offensive...stop.
  (#5053 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jess

Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2012, 08:25 AM

Thank you so much for helping me. I guess you know you're good at what you do, but I think there's more to it than that. I think it was sensing that you actually care, then hearing you say it out loud.
I was in the darkness and you said we'd find a way out together. Not that you'd help me find a way out, but that we would find a way out. That made all the difference in the world.
I want you to know that I love you. I don't know how to articulate that properly. It's simple and it's elegant - I love you because you have showed on countless ocassions that you care for me.

I want to tell you that I'm back in that darkness now, but I don't want you to feel bad. See, you've done everything you can. I just got so sick of taking the pills, I couldn't hack it any more. I stopped taking them and now I feel fresher - more real. More dangerous. I've been thinking about suicide on and off for weeks, it started before I went off my meds. I have good plans but I also want to die. I always want to die. It's incongruent with everything. The medication didn't take away the wanting to die, it just made me feel numb to it.
I can't really tell you about the monsters in my head, that wait around corners in my mind with their teeth dripping with my psychological flesh. My heart feels heavy, like there is a weight in my chest. And yet at the same time I feel so light and so carefree, I can laugh at nearly everything, and smile at so much more. Nothing makes sense.

I want you to know if I don't make it
I want you to know that I TRIED
I want you to know if I don't make it
I want you to know that I LIED

And I suppose; I suppose I guess
That when I'm tired and it feels there's nothing left
It's so easy just to ponder
Close my eyes, lay back, dream of death.

<3
  (#5054 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2012, 04:04 PM

I like you a lot. I like spending time with you. I love that you like spending time with me. I really, really can't wait until you come back from uni. AND AND AND you want to spend time with me, you asked if we could meet up when you get back, I'm so happy about this.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
  (#5055 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2012, 04:21 PM

You asked me to make plans but I said that I'm not going out of town. You got all mad and pissy at me because I don't want to do anything. I'm sorry I just lost someone very close to me. I'm sorry that I'm grieving. I'm sorry that I miss her. I'm sorry that I don't want to go out on stupid Valentine's day. This is all my fault, right? Fuck you and your stupid mind games. I've had it with you. I'm breaking down slowly.
  (#5056 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2012, 05:22 PM

I really, really want you.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#5057 (permalink)) Old
Squidgy Offline
Average Joe

Points: 8,561, Level: 13 Points: 8,561, Level: 13 Points: 8,561, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2012, 01:12 AM

I hate you, for everything. You constantly put me down, But it's my fault too. I won't stand up for myself and you know that. I hate you, But I don't want to lose you. I just want things to be okay again.
  (#5058 (permalink)) Old
George^^ Offline
Hi :D
Senior TeenHelper

Name: George

Points: 14,336, Level: 17 Points: 14,336, Level: 17 Points: 14,336, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2012, 01:23 AM

I really like you. Give me a chance? To prove that I could give you the world and finally make you happy?

</3 It pains me to flirt and to not be flirting. To be just a friend. You don't understand how much the distance hurts. Just tell me you love me, and I'll survive this.

I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand fucking times
That I'm OK, that I'm fine, that it's all just in my mind
But this has got the best of me, and I can't seem to sleep
It's not 'cause you're not with me, it's cause you never leave
  (#5059 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2012, 02:06 AM

I can't do this anymore. I've hung in there for so long & you've taken advantage of that so many times. I've tried to make it work, I really wanted it to work. I wasn't even ready to give up, but this, it's unforgivable. You don't treat people you love like that. You can't say you "think" you love me & expect me to keep giving & giving without ever receiving. That's not love. Not even close. I'm sorry. I really am. I tried so hard. I wish you had tried at least half as much. I love you. At least, I did at some point. But I'm done. Have a nice life & I hope you find someone who doesn't mind living like this. But that person isn't me.
  (#5060 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2012, 08:12 AM

I am so desperate to see you again!

Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

(#5061 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2012, 07:02 PM

Goodbye. Well, good for me at least.

Hellooooooooooooo.
  (#5062 (permalink)) Old
Chelley Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,005, Level: 13 Points: 8,005, Level: 13 Points: 8,005, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 10th 2012, 07:54 AM

I sorry it ended the way it did. that's the last thing i ever wanted. it's beeen two years and i still feel extremely bad for ending it like that. even though i know that it was only possible for it end like that. i jsut wish we could talk and work everything out and then walk away. but that's not possible i know that's not possible.all i ever wanted was someone to accept me. that's all i ever really needed from you. i'm still waiting. heck i'm 20 years old and i'm still waiting for a friend to walk in my life and accept me for me. how pathetic is that?
  (#5063 (permalink)) Old
Laurasaurus Offline
Learning to Fly
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 10th 2012, 08:01 AM

I'm going to try my hardest to clam up. To not tell you anything. To convince you that I'm fine. I hate making you upset. I feel like I just whine and complain about nothing, because, well, I do.
I'm also going to try my hardest to stop myself from doing that. I think I'm starting to believe you when you say you care. I think I'm starting to believe you when you say you love me. Because I love you too. If you want me to complain my ass off, I will. Or I'll try.

I'm so conflicted.
But I love you.

PM / VM

(#5064 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 10th 2012, 03:20 PM

I hate everything about you.
  (#5065 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 10th 2012, 10:51 PM

Why the not texting back?? Four hours earlier?? And now??

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#5066 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 11th 2012, 11:22 PM

I'm so depressed. You're gone. I can't face Monday. I'm not going to. I'm going to quit school and get my GED; my mom's already said that I could, and I'm perfectly capable of it. I'm going to college.

I'll make you proud, and then I'll come back for you. I'd come back sooner if I could. But I can't. I love you, I love you so much. Please tell me you love me again. I don't know what to say or do. I love you.

I can't believe you've left.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#5067 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 12th 2012, 02:57 AM

Your birthday is on Monday. A year ago I was looking for your birthday present. You turned sixteen. I still haven't bought you that tea that I said I would. You're almost seventeen. You betrayed me. You said you hate me. Your birthday is on Monday and I can't stop thinking about it. My facade isn't good enough. I'm going to cry on Monday. I miss you. I hate you. I miss you. I love you Bethany.
  (#5068 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 12th 2012, 03:05 AM

I'm fourteen, I'm a kid, aren't I allowed to make mistakes?
  (#5069 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2012, 12:07 AM

I just saw that you wrote on Becca's wall that we didn't make it to hers last night because you'd read the train timetable wrong and I know you only said that because you know I was so upset last night that I'd read the timetable wrong.
Oh my God, I love you so much. I love you so much that that actually made me cry (although I'm near tears a lot these days, but whatever.) You are actually the most amazing person that anyone could have ever asked for and I don't know what I could ever have done to deserve you. You make all the shitty things so worth it. You make all the assholes I've been with before and all the crappiness I've felt so worth it. I don't know how God or anyone could have thought up someone as amazing as you. I love that you put up with me and all my weirdness and my complaining and my depression and I love that you somehow seem to like being with me. I love you so much that there aren't even enough words in the world to tell you that. I love you so much that it hurts. I don't know what I'm ever going to do without you. I love you so much that if I ever wanted to tell you how much I love you we'd be getting into cheesiness land pretty fast and you'd be rolling your eyes and telling me to shush. I love you so much that I don't know how I could ever repay you and just let you know how much I appreciate you because I appreciate you every day, I'm thankful every fucking day that I'm with you and every day i think how lucky I am that I met you. Especially because it was only by chance that we even got together I just love you so much, I love you so fucking much. xx

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#5070 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2012, 12:14 AM

Go away. -__-
  (#5071 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2012, 01:58 AM

I don't know how I'm going to get through tomorrow, but I will not cut. I will never bleed because of you ever again.
  (#5072 (permalink)) Old
Shigure Offline
Dog
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Shigure, sensei.

Points: 7,701, Level: 12 Points: 7,701, Level: 12 Points: 7,701, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2012, 03:06 AM

I know what I'm doing. And I don't care.
  (#5073 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2012, 09:24 AM

So much for that. Even though you didn't, I still feel like you led me on.

(#5074 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2012, 09:26 PM

Leave me the fuck alone
  (#5075 (permalink)) Old
JollyRancher. Offline
Princess of the Unicorns
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Daisy or Dacashe

Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2012, 10:54 PM

Dear BP
I understand you really like her. I would like to be just your friend. Even though i love you more than anything. That bracelet you gave me that day, i havent taken it off. The day you broke up with me, i cried in school. But now i at least want to be you friend. So why you ignore me. Why shatter my already broken heart even more. Why would you want to break a perfectly good heart

--------------------------------------------------

Dear mom and dad,
i know you love me. But cut me some slack. I do everyhing in this home and what do i get. Everything is taken from me and its like i do nothing. Please look at my life through my point of view. Yeah ill never be that blonde hair 5'9 girl who is awesome at sports. But im happy the way i am.

------------------------------------------------

Dear TG

OH HELLO MR. IM SO AWESOME. If you dont remember correctly i got beaten up that day you did something wrong. I stood up for you because you were my friend. So why are you beening so heartless now. Is it because i sweared at you through fb. I mean are you stupid. Like blocking me was going to kill me. And at school spreading rumors was so lame. For your info i am bi. For your info yes im a v. For your info yes this are real boobies not like your ex girlfriends.

Used to be Misslostintears
If you ever want to talk or something, i am always here.
I've been around for a while now.

If someone tells you that something you love is wrong,
THEY ARE WRONG
IF someone tries to destroy your dreams,
SHOW THEM THAT WHAT THEY DO IS NOT GOING TO STOP YOU

YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS,
IT'S YOUR LIFE,
LIVE IT YOUR WAY!

(#5076 (permalink)) Old
JollyRancher. Offline
Princess of the Unicorns
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Daisy or Dacashe

Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2012, 10:54 PM

Dear BP
I understand you really like her. I would like to be just your friend. Even though i love you more than anything. That bracelet you gave me that day, i havent taken it off. The day you broke up with me, i cried in school. But now i at least want to be you friend. So why you ignore me. Why shatter my already broken heart even more. Why would you want to break a perfectly good heart

--------------------------------------------------

Dear mom and dad,
i know you love me. But cut me some slack. I do everyhing in this home and what do i get. Everything is taken from me and its like i do nothing. Please look at my life through my point of view. Yeah ill never be that blonde hair 5'9 girl who is awesome at sports. But im happy the way i am.

------------------------------------------------

Dear TG

OH HELLO MR. IM SO AWESOME. If you dont remember correctly i got beaten up that day you did something wrong. I stood up for you because you were my friend. So why are you beening so heartless now. Is it because i sweared at you through fb. I mean are you stupid. Like blocking me was going to kill me. And at school spreading rumors was so lame. For your info i am bi. For your info yes im a v. For your info yes this are real boobies not like your ex girlfriends.

Used to be Misslostintears
If you ever want to talk or something, i am always here.
I've been around for a while now.

If someone tells you that something you love is wrong,
THEY ARE WRONG
IF someone tries to destroy your dreams,
SHOW THEM THAT WHAT THEY DO IS NOT GOING TO STOP YOU

YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS,
IT'S YOUR LIFE,
LIVE IT YOUR WAY!

(#5077 (permalink)) Old
Isaiah_41:13 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Marla Ann (Mar)

Points: 9,252, Level: 14 Points: 9,252, Level: 14 Points: 9,252, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 14th 2012, 01:56 AM

sissy...
our daddy has cancer. and im so scared of tat...what if he dies? and waht happens if when i leave for college then yo have a harder time and start cutting? or what if you need me or if your hurting and i cant be there for you? what if I die or something, what are you going to do then? i cant help you always. and im sorry that i cant. bt its hurting me to be with you and be all..protective of you....idk. im sorry.

Isaiah 41:13

For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

God is the God of second chances
  (#5078 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 14th 2012, 01:58 AM

I'm sorry but I don't want to.
  (#5079 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 14th 2012, 09:08 PM

Stop worrying about hurting me, stop worrying about protecting me. You want to ask her out, then just do it! You don't need my permission. I love you more and more each day but you know what my family is like, you know that I can't openly date a girl and I'm not ready to start dating yet anyway. I love you and I will never hold you down if I can help it.
  (#5080 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 14th 2012, 09:09 PM

I would rather die than face your disappointment in me.