View Single Post
  (#5075 (permalink)) Old
JollyRancher. Offline
Princess of the Unicorns
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Daisy or Dacashe

Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2012, 10:54 PM

Dear BP
I understand you really like her. I would like to be just your friend. Even though i love you more than anything. That bracelet you gave me that day, i havent taken it off. The day you broke up with me, i cried in school. But now i at least want to be you friend. So why you ignore me. Why shatter my already broken heart even more. Why would you want to break a perfectly good heart

--------------------------------------------------

Dear mom and dad,
i know you love me. But cut me some slack. I do everyhing in this home and what do i get. Everything is taken from me and its like i do nothing. Please look at my life through my point of view. Yeah ill never be that blonde hair 5'9 girl who is awesome at sports. But im happy the way i am.

------------------------------------------------

Dear TG

OH HELLO MR. IM SO AWESOME. If you dont remember correctly i got beaten up that day you did something wrong. I stood up for you because you were my friend. So why are you beening so heartless now. Is it because i sweared at you through fb. I mean are you stupid. Like blocking me was going to kill me. And at school spreading rumors was so lame. For your info i am bi. For your info yes im a v. For your info yes this are real boobies not like your ex girlfriends.

Used to be Misslostintears
If you ever want to talk or something, i am always here.
I've been around for a while now.

If someone tells you that something you love is wrong,
THEY ARE WRONG
IF someone tries to destroy your dreams,
SHOW THEM THAT WHAT THEY DO IS NOT GOING TO STOP YOU

YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS,
IT'S YOUR LIFE,
LIVE IT YOUR WAY!