View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
EmisaurusRex Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Em

Points: 31,401, Level: 25 Points: 31,401, Level: 25 Points: 31,401, Level: 25

Re: I do not have an Eating Disorder. I'm okay. - February 25th 2012, 01:14 AM

Hey dear.

Sweetheart, you know that you have an eating disorder. And I think the sooner you admit that to yourself and get help for it, the better off you're going to be. I mean, it's not like this has just come up recently. This has been a pretty consistent off and on battle for you for several years now. I think it's a big part of the reason why you don't love yourself. You're in this mindset of putting so much importance on your image, and linking that to what you're worth as a person...and it's just...it's really put a damper on you loving yourself. That's my opinion anyways.

You're right, you DO need some serious support. And we definitely have a lot of support to give you here, but you also need to be calling your counselor. You need to see about that place we talked about on the phone last weekend. I don't know if you've called either, but if you haven't, you need to, and if you have, and the one place didn't work out, then let me know and I'll help you explore some other options to look into for support. I'll help you figure out a way to get the help and support that you really, honestly need and DESERVE.

You're not a bad person. You're not unloveable and you aren't in too deep. You're not a lost cause. And Lyndsee? You're freaking beautiful. I'll keep telling you that for as long as you need me to, because I'm hopeful for the day that you'll see it for yourself. When you'll look in the mirror and say "Damn, I really am gorgeous." Hopeful for the day that you'll have a revelation that your outer beauty does not define your inner beauty. You don't have to judge yourself based on how you think you look. I mean, I've already said you're beautiful, and that definitely applies to Lynds on the outside. But that just barely covers Lynds on the inside. How beautiful your heart is, and just, your loving spirit. You're genuinely a good person. I mean that. I know you have a hard time seeing it. That you tend to think you're a bad person that doesn't deserve good things. But that's not true. It's okay to listen to these people rallying around you, reminding you of the truth. It's okay to trust them. None of us are just telling you these things to be telling you. The support we offer is not out of obligation. People honestly care about you and your well-being Lyndsee. Please see that, and please allow yourself to start to care more about you, too. I know you've got it within you, we've just got to find it.

I love you sweetheart. I'm rooting for you, always. And Lynds?
There could never be a more beautiful you <3

Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance.
PM me anytime <3