View Single Post
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
girlfromsocal Offline
inandoutofhere
Junior TeenHelper

Gender: without getting pg I was born both but am allfemale now

Points: 10,193, Level: 14 Points: 10,193, Level: 14 Points: 10,193, Level: 14

March 22nd 2012, 09:22 PM

Christians believe in different prophets eat pork and don't celebrate eid-el-fitr and a lot of other stuff. But it has nothing to do believing the same GOD. I believe differently about who can enter heaven than they do but I am not you I have to go by my own beliefs... I understand it now I guess that not everyone sees it that way because of christianity and other faiths have similar beliefs as well... I guess it's perspective and influence.

yeah you're seemingly overly offended sorry to hear that. But you got it all wrong. At this point you seem to be the only one on attack mode imo. Which is ok you can maybe calm down and understand what I'm talking about.

And actually Islam is actually by my beliefs an extension of Judaism of old of Moses we claim all prophets since Adam. Mohammad is no better than jesus moses or abraham. You got to think outside of yourself. I am talking about why people think I think that GOD only applies to my religion when I don't. I think if one is monotheist then they believe in one GOD the same one. Not why you think it.

I asked why people thought I believed my GOD only applied to my faith because I don't. I think it applies to most religions... I didn't say the worship of Jesus is correct neither did I say the bible was pointless. Jesus is a prophet like anyone else. But you know muslims who read the hadith and built shrines essentially praised Muhammad. Of course I completely disagree. Do they still believe in the same one GOD I'd say so they ascribed partners though. So essentially same goes for Christians. They believe in three in one. That means they believe in one.

But to how I think and live life the bible doesn't apply to my life. It matters to you and many others but not me. I'm not a christian I don't get why people talk about their faiths when I don't live those rules it's irrelevent to me. Understand now?

No one attacked your faith I spoke about myself. Like everyone should be able to. I don't read the bible because I'm a muslim so when I read all this stuff I have no clue on I really can't say anything but that it has nothing to do with the conversation or to why people think I think this. I don't know the verses you're referring to. But well I'm not a christian. So it's like if you spoke in a different language. It doesn't apply to me.

I have come to conclusion that it is that this Christian society thinks everyone thinks just like them. I don't need to convert anyone to think as me as we're all going to the same place whatever faith we choose. It's only a matter of if you do right. In my faith there is really not much of a story about GOD. So believing in GOD is pretty much just those three words nothing more...

Btw christians are probably my third favorite religion. I've said before I'd be Christian before atheist even though Atheism seems believable christianity is more hopeful. So I have nothing against you guys. Even though it seems you do. Funny we all come from the same family yet it seems people get in fight mode when I talk about Islam. I'm not here to argue. I'm here to speak about my beliefs. Also I came to ask a question on it. On my beliefs why people have this perception.

Last edited by girlfromsocal; March 22nd 2012 at 10:07 PM.