View Single Post
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
girlfromsocal Offline
inandoutofhere
Junior TeenHelper

Gender: without getting pg I was born both but am allfemale now

Points: 10,193, Level: 14 Points: 10,193, Level: 14 Points: 10,193, Level: 14

Re: Why do people assume in only one religion that a certain GOD applies? - March 22nd 2012, 09:51 PM

Actually there's no description of GOD really in our faith just that HE created the Earth and he creates and does everything. It's more about what HE does than anything and how we should live life. Less known the better tbh... There are no descriptions like there is in Christianity... So generically it can be the same. It says it in my faith we believe in the same. That's why I believe that. This wasn't the question though. It is a religious belief that I do think I believe in the same GOD.
Anyone who believes in GOD the last day(the next world) and does right goes to heaven. It also says Jews Christians and Sabbeans will make it to heaven so yea. That's why I think that. But it wasn't a question. It was a statement and to ask why people would think otherwise.

I think my answer's been answered thanks guys. Some people don't seem to understand what my question was but I realize why and the thread completely explains... So my stance stays as what I believe that most believe in the same GOD as I do in the world because it's on the premise of monotheism. Monotheism is the majority in this world. That's all I pointed out.

Last edited by girlfromsocal; March 23rd 2012 at 12:15 AM.