View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Koharuchan Offline
Skittles Minion
I can't get enough

Name: Haru

Points: 30,098, Level: 25 Points: 30,098, Level: 25 Points: 30,098, Level: 25

Re: Building a Strong Relationship with my Girlfriend? - March 25th 2012, 02:14 AM

The best advice I can give for any relationship is be yourself, COMMUNICATE, and don't overthink. You're here asking us how to build a strong relationship; you've been close to this girl for years and you've been talking for a while about getting together. It sounds to me like you're already quite close, and you're overthinking how to do this right. In any relationship, always be yourself. That's very important. Second, communicate. Tell her you're happy to be in a relationship, and that you want to make things work. Also, you alone can't build a strong relationship with her. You're both part of this relationship, and that means you both have to work together to build it and keep it strong. Take things at your own pace, be yourself, and communicate. Those are some of the most basic ingredients for a good relationship.

I love my Big Sleepy Bear.
I still fill my panties; do YOU?
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. -Oscar Wilde
Buddy since 12/25/11 Self Expressions mod since 4/23/12 Helplink mentor since 5/9/12 . . . . . .Skittlify.
I was blessed by your companionship from 12/24/01-6/27/13