View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Flavalicious Offline
100% Coffee addict
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Felis

Points: 8,187, Level: 13 Points: 8,187, Level: 13 Points: 8,187, Level: 13

Re: Building a Strong Relationship with my Girlfriend? - March 25th 2012, 04:59 AM

My fiance was also my best friend and nothing bad happened or changed since we had our relationship and the fact that he's my best friend makes it easier for me to talk about everything with him.
And since the future is uncertain and everything can change, one thing that I can tell you about having your best friend as a partner is that you need to consider if things are not going well with the two of you, it will be so hard to go back to the close friendship state like you have right now with her.
And most of my friends who had relationships with their best friends never really made it back to the same friendship they had after the break ups. Well they're still friends, but that's just it because everything seemed to turn so awkward and they wanted to forget their feelings so going back to the old friendship is not an option.

But again, everything's back to the people in the relationship, if the two of you can handle it well even when your relationship's being tested I think you shouldn't be worry about anything. Good luck!

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. - Alexander Smith

Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life. - Herbert Otto