View Single Post
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
HaleighDrew Offline
I cut myself to pieces
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Haleigh

Points: 7,579, Level: 12 Points: 7,579, Level: 12 Points: 7,579, Level: 12

Re: Would you ever put a girlfriend/boyfriend before family? - April 2nd 2012, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejoker View Post
Basically his girlfriend has said to him that she saw me in the park with people who are dangerous in a sense, like they drink and do drugs and stuff and are like a gang, but at the time she's saying I was there, I had a meeting with my social worker and after that I went to my friends house and his parents were there so they have confirmed I was there and even my social worker can as he dropped me off there. Yet Colton still believes her, she's saying I'm currently hooking up with a 21 year old, I'm doing drugs and I'm drinking and smoking, she's saying I'm shoplifting with this gang but I haven't ever come in contact with these people except for in school. She's tearing our relationship apart, he's known me for 13 nearly 14 years and known this girl for a few months at the most.
I'm sorry to hear this Becky,
I have to agree with one of the other members that boys/men tend to want to believe their girlfriends, (espicially if they're hot).
Unfortunately yourbrother has been believing her over you which is a little dumb in my perspective because you have the proof to back it up, but right now he's most likely stuck in the 'gaga' phase of the relationship and is 'under her spell'. I hope your brother smartens up and looks at the facts!

Best,
Haleigh

Save your heart for someone that's worth dying for