View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: Am i pregnant?....help! - April 6th 2012, 03:09 AM

I can assure you that the nausea and dizziness you are/were experiencing wasn't a product of pregnancy...at least not yet. Symptoms don't hit you that soon after conceiving. It takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks before symptoms occur, sometimes even longer than that. I think it's just the nerves, stress and being scared of the consequences of having sex that is hitting you, as the above poster said. Remember, stressing is a leading factor in why periods come early, late or not at all. So, it's best try to remain calm. I know that's probably the last thing you want to do, but you have to at least try.

I would take a pregnancy test just to ease your mind. BUT, only do so if it's been 14 days or more since you last had sex, or since this incident occurred. Taking a test before then COULD result in a false reading, and that's not something you want to experience at this point. Taking a test will give you the answers you're looking for, especially since we're not medical professionals, therefore can't give you a yes or no. Remember, even the pill isn't 100% and it MUST be taken every day at the same time in order for it to be completely effective in your system, so skipping a few pills IS NOT okay. ALWAYS use a form of back up birth control just in case incidents like this occur. It's always best to be safe than sorry. You can acquire a pregnancy test at any local pharmacy or department store, and you can even purchase them at the dollar store (they work just as effectively as name brand tests) if you can't afford the more expensive ones.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011