(#4 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Am i pregnant?....help! - April 6th 2012, 07:45 AM

I'm going to move this to Pregnancy and Childcare because I think there you will find more answers from people who know the symptoms and the information.

Pregnancy is probably my weakest subject when it comes to sexuality, but I'll do my best to get you some info. For one, the symptoms you list are common in multiple areas of life. Dizziness, nausea, these can be symptoms of a LOT of things, and as Shannon said, probably not this because of timing. This could actually be because you've been taking your hormones so infrequently, the way your body reacted was like this. I'm not sure. But the only way to know for sure if this is a pregnancy is to take a test.

So now I go into the part I know more about: You need to be protecting yourself better than this. As you said, you are 15 years old. You have an entire life ahead of you to have fun and be a teenager, and then go to college, and establish security before you need to be having a baby. Take your birth control regularly, and use a condom. What birth control are you on? You said it was recalled, for what reason was it recalled do you know? Whatever the reason, if you don't end up pregnant from this, I would recommend you go to your pharmacist/gynecologist/doctor and switch birth controls. Get an alarm on your phone. Take it on time. Sex is a wonderful thing, but it is also a very dangerous thing. One unsafe sexual experience can equal eighteen years of consequences, and besides pregnancy, remember STI consequences as well.

Okay. Done preaching. I hope everything turns out well!

something burning?