View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Vergil Offline
I am Jeff's Profile
Not a n00b

Points: 8,071, Level: 13 Points: 8,071, Level: 13 Points: 8,071, Level: 13

Re: what do I have to do is find a girlfriend - April 19th 2012, 08:03 AM

The best way to get a girlfriend is to go outside. Since idk where you live i cant say what places have girls your age ect.. but the simple thing is just step outside.

Secondly to ask a girl out. That just depends on who the girl is and how well you know them. like if its a good friend of yours or youve known them for a while just ask if they wanna go out to a movie or whatever

But if its a random girl that you see walking down the street or something my best advice is walk in front of her and talk to her. What worked best for me was to walk up to her get right in front of her and did a stop motion with my hands. but far enough away where she wont run into me. Then say "hey i know this is random but I think you look really nice and I just had to meet you" then introduce yourself. and have a nice chit chat with her.

and if you feel its going well ask her if shed like to get coffee with you right then. or hell ask for her number. the worst thing that could happen is she says no.

Hope this answers atleast some of your questions. but ps. make sure if you give her a compliment its genuinely coming from you.