TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
thebigman Offline
monky
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,976, Level: 13 Points: 7,976, Level: 13 Points: 7,976, Level: 13

what do I have to do is find a girlfriend - April 19th 2012, 06:12 AM

I guess I'm asking to questions 1 where to meet girls my age sense I don't go to school anymore and there is no real mall within 100 miles of where I live and all my friends are at least five years older than me

Secondly how really ask somebody out
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Vergil Offline
I am Jeff's Profile
Not a n00b

Points: 8,071, Level: 13 Points: 8,071, Level: 13 Points: 8,071, Level: 13

Re: what do I have to do is find a girlfriend - April 19th 2012, 08:03 AM

The best way to get a girlfriend is to go outside. Since idk where you live i cant say what places have girls your age ect.. but the simple thing is just step outside.

Secondly to ask a girl out. That just depends on who the girl is and how well you know them. like if its a good friend of yours or youve known them for a while just ask if they wanna go out to a movie or whatever

But if its a random girl that you see walking down the street or something my best advice is walk in front of her and talk to her. What worked best for me was to walk up to her get right in front of her and did a stop motion with my hands. but far enough away where she wont run into me. Then say "hey i know this is random but I think you look really nice and I just had to meet you" then introduce yourself. and have a nice chit chat with her.

and if you feel its going well ask her if shed like to get coffee with you right then. or hell ask for her number. the worst thing that could happen is she says no.

Hope this answers atleast some of your questions. but ps. make sure if you give her a compliment its genuinely coming from you.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Flavalicious Offline
100% Coffee addict
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Felis

Points: 8,187, Level: 13 Points: 8,187, Level: 13 Points: 8,187, Level: 13

Re: what do I have to do is find a girlfriend - April 19th 2012, 12:04 PM

Is there any clubs or community around your area that you can join? Try to find out the places where you can find lots of girls and start hanging out there. You don't have to be at the malls to find girls.
If this doesn't work for you, the last and least option that I would recommend is to find girls online on dating site, penpal site, etc.

If this is a girl in real life you've met but you don't know her, you should just go and introduce yourself to her. Tell her that you've been seeing her around and start a conversation. If she shows some interest when talking to you then you could ask whether she would like to go out with you sometimes. If she says yes, then maybe you can ask for her number as well.

If she's your friend, then everything will be a lot easier. You already know her and asking her out for coffee or movie, etc. I think won't be too awkward to do.

Lastly, the girl that you meet online. If there's a girl you find interesting, start a conversation with her and get to know her. See how everything goes and whether she has some interests in keeping up the conversation with you, make friends with her. After talking for several days or a week then you can ask her whether there's a possibility that you two can hang out together in real life; you don't want to freak her out.

Somehow these might or might not work as different girls will respond differently to different things. But at least you can try and see how everything goes. Good luck!

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. - Alexander Smith

Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life. - Herbert Otto

Closed Thread