View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Flavalicious Offline
100% Coffee addict
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Felis

Points: 8,187, Level: 13 Points: 8,187, Level: 13 Points: 8,187, Level: 13

Re: what do I have to do is find a girlfriend - April 19th 2012, 12:04 PM

Is there any clubs or community around your area that you can join? Try to find out the places where you can find lots of girls and start hanging out there. You don't have to be at the malls to find girls.
If this doesn't work for you, the last and least option that I would recommend is to find girls online on dating site, penpal site, etc.

If this is a girl in real life you've met but you don't know her, you should just go and introduce yourself to her. Tell her that you've been seeing her around and start a conversation. If she shows some interest when talking to you then you could ask whether she would like to go out with you sometimes. If she says yes, then maybe you can ask for her number as well.

If she's your friend, then everything will be a lot easier. You already know her and asking her out for coffee or movie, etc. I think won't be too awkward to do.

Lastly, the girl that you meet online. If there's a girl you find interesting, start a conversation with her and get to know her. See how everything goes and whether she has some interests in keeping up the conversation with you, make friends with her. After talking for several days or a week then you can ask her whether there's a possibility that you two can hang out together in real life; you don't want to freak her out.

Somehow these might or might not work as different girls will respond differently to different things. But at least you can try and see how everything goes. Good luck!

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. - Alexander Smith

Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life. - Herbert Otto