View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
purpleyellow Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,113, Level: 12 Points: 7,113, Level: 12 Points: 7,113, Level: 12

Unhappy I'm a girl dating a girl and I need help - June 8th 2012, 01:24 AM

Hi.... Well I've never posted here before but I just really need help and I can't tell anyone. So I'm 17 and I'm a girl and I'm also dating a girl. She's a year older than me, and she is graduating and going to college this summer. We've been dating for about 5 months now, and are fairly serious. We are planning to try the long-distance relationship thing. However, it's gotten really really difficult not being able to tell anyone. She is very much not ready to come out, and is incredibly uncomfortable identifying as anything but straight. She says that when she actually thinks about us, she feels disgusted, but she loves me too much to change anything. I'm scared to come out, but I love her so much and hate keeping it secret so much that I would do it without a doubt. However, she has never liked a girl before me. She dated lots of guys, had sex a lot, and loved it. I feel incredibly insecure about this.. I've never really liked a guy, and I'm so scared that she will cheat on me or leave me for a guy. It would be so easy, especially when nobody knows. But whenever I talk about it, she says I'm being clingy and annoying, and of course she would never. I just can't stop worrying and I don't want to ruin our relationship! It is everything to me.