View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ella.x Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Ella

Points: 21,720, Level: 21 Points: 21,720, Level: 21 Points: 21,720, Level: 21

Dating someone you work with - June 19th 2012, 03:11 PM

I started a job in january, and pretty soon, me and one of my coworkers started chatting and found that we both have a really similar sense of humour, after a couple of months of joking and a bit of flirting, we hung out one evening and had a few drinks, after hanging out a few times, we started having sex and have been seeing each other since. It's really relaxed, we're not hugely serious and neither of us is the jealous type. No-one else at work knows about this, and we are planning on keeping it quiet as the people we work with do gossip quite a bit. I think at the moment, if either of us decided we didn't want to continue seeing each other, we could quite easily go back to just being coworkers.
I've been thinking and I really do like this guy a lot and I'd like to ask him to be my boyfriend I'm just a bit worried incase we do start dating and then have an argument or break up or something because I really don't want things to be awkward at work. So far, nothing has been awkward and we have managed to keep our work and personal lives completely separate. So, going by this, what do you guys reckon I should do? Should I ask him out? Or just leave things as they are?