View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Goin to the doctor with scars - July 27th 2012, 10:45 AM

I had this same issue not long ago when I had my physical and I was so scared about people seeing the scars on my thighs. The only people that know, besides you guys, are a few of my closest friends who have been a great support to me. I encourage you to reach out to someone you trust; if not your family, maybe a best friend, teacher, or a counselor? You could try to wear a tank top and shorts; if they are underclothes, they might allow it. Also, as mentioned above, the laws in states are different so try to find out if your doctor will keep if confidential (if he/she finds out). As far as covering them up, I too tried make up and you could tell a bit, but no one noticed for me. You could always do what this girl on youtube did and try to put A LITTLE bit of lotion on top of the make up. Not too much or the make up will come off, but it makes it blend in a bit more with your skin. You will also want to dab it on or again, the make up will probably come off. I hope this helps, and I wish you luck.

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.