View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Katelina Offline
Country for life
Average Joe

Name: Tina

Points: 8,334, Level: 13 Points: 8,334, Level: 13 Points: 8,334, Level: 13

Re: rape:blame myself - July 29th 2012, 03:21 PM

Hey darlin'; I should give ya a warnin before you read this. I am country so my wordin might confuse you. I'll try my best but it's hard sometimes.

I am dearly sorry about you gettin' raped. It happened to me too if it makes ya feel better. So from personal experience I'm gonna lay it down straight for ya. Some (most it seems) men think if a woman is dressed in a revealing way she is easy. Some think if she acts helpless she is easy. If you are the sheltered schoolgirl, the partying teen, irresponsible, gone on a lotta dates...lots of things can trigger a mans thought of this girl is easy. I think its stupid that ANY man would think that. But darlin' lemme tell ya it ain't your fault that you got raped. Its that sick perv who raped you who is at fault.

Some ways you can prevent that is take some defense classes. Go down to the police station and ask for information on some defense classes. Most stations that I know of offer defense classes. Take a few of those, or if ya have some country friends ask them from some defense help. If they see ya takin some defense classes most men will leave ya alone. Try carryin yourself with a "Dont mess with me" attitude. I carry a knife with me in my boot, its hooked to an ankle holster. It is not illegal to carry one with ya in public but is if you walk into school. It is also not illegal to stab him in a place that wont kill him for example; hand, foot, calf, lower arm. Try to avoid the thigh, upper arm, neck and torso. Because any of those places have large veins which if cut could cause him to bleed out.

But darlin you are not at fault for what happened. This guy gone and did somethin stupid. And if you are up for it you could press charges. But its all up to you honey.

If you need someone to talk to I'm here, I know what rape feels like. It takes a toll on ya, just keep your head up and try to make your life fun.