View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
jamesbb Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,782, Level: 15 Points: 10,782, Level: 15 Points: 10,782, Level: 15

Can you be 4 months pregnant and don't have any symptoms? - September 2nd 2012, 06:33 PM

It's not easy to get a pregnancy test here for teens. I'm not sure if my girlfriend is pregnant or not. The only thing that's worrying me is that her belly has gotten a little big. That's the only thing thats making me think that she might be pregnant.

In mid May, she had nausea for 10 days which was after a food poisoning. She always gets nausea for a few days after food poisoning. If that nausea was because of early pregnancy then that means she is now about 4 months pregnant. Sometimes she gets headaches which could be because of the hot weather. She hasn't had any other symptom. No nausea after that, no vomiting, no constipation, no missed period. She has been having normal periods on time with a duration of 5,6 days.

She is not aware of the possibility that she might be pregnant. There's a good chance that she is not, but only her belly which has gotten a bit fat is worrying me. At 4 months of pregnancy, how fat her belly should be? Right now, it's little that only someone who stares at her belly with her clothes on can notice that her belly is not flat and a little big. Normally, people who have a little belly fat can pull it in and keep it like that to hide the belly fat. I have some belly fat too and I pull it in when I'm around people so it doesn't look as big as it really is. When she pulls it in, it gets almost flat. One of the reason why her belly has gotten a little fat could be because in the past few months she's eating a bit more than she used to.

I read that a woman does not have regular periods during pregnancy. Some kind of spotting and light bleeding but not regular periods. On time 5,6 days long bleeding that fills up pads is not considered 'spotting' or 'light bleeding' right? Nothing is changed about her periods so I would say that they are normal regular periods.

Do you think that if she was 4 months pregnant it would be possible that she never had pregnancy symptoms or felt anything different about her? Is it possible to be pregnant for 4 months and not find out about it?

Last edited by jamesbb; September 2nd 2012 at 06:40 PM.