View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
brokensmilexx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sara

Points: 13,307, Level: 16 Points: 13,307, Level: 16 Points: 13,307, Level: 16

Re: Am I an awful girlfriend? - September 21st 2012, 07:02 PM

I don't think you're a bad girlfriend at all, in fact I was in the same position as you are now hun,
My boyfriend and I are going on 7 months now and at 6 months we hit a rough patch where I was sort of attracted to another guy, like SerenitySmile said, its skin deep. Or in my situation it was. Things started getting a bit strained between us and we've only ever fought once this whole time together. He could tell something had changed, I didn't tell him I thought some other guy was attractive, because I also realized it wasn't just that. The more important thing was I felt like we were in a slump doing the same things over and over everyday, I don't like being like that so I told him. He was upset, only because he thought I was going to break up with him, which I wasn't at all! I just wanted to talk about it, let him know how I was feeling and see if we could change the problem. Which luckily we have (:
My advice; think deeply about if its just a crush, or if there's something in your relationship with your boyfriend that's bothering you, if you find something try and bring it up to him. Hope it all works out
<33

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

"Live your life and risk it all
take some chances, take the fall
take your time, no need to hurry
have some fun, and never worry ♥"