Why Hussie? Why?
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Maeve

Points: 13,420, Level: 16 Points: 13,420, Level: 16 Points: 13,420, Level: 16

Re: Talking about religion - September 25th 2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope To Cope View Post
Hey guys,
I'm going to interject here, I'm not picking sides here though, just food for thought:
Matthew 28:19
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Also: there is a verse about the coming of the end of the world, it tells us that the end will come when the whole world is preached to, when all has heard of who our God is. Then he will come, there will be many wars and rumours of wars, but all will be like the first pains of child birth.
Found it:
Matthew 24:14
14 And this Good News about the Kingdom will be preached through all the world for a witness to all people; and then the end will come.

Many will give up their faiths, many will be persecuted. I ask this: Whom among you would stand strong? Who would figt for what you believe?

Jay.
Although I think this is wildly off-topic (being able to talk about different religions without conflict, the actual topic, versus whether one would fight for one's own beliefs, your topic.

To answer your topic: yes, I would fight.

To answer the actual topic: I like discussing religion with believers, mostly because their beliefs amuse me.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 946870 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!