Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Silly tattoo questions - October 14th 2012, 11:25 AM

Hey guys,

I've recently come up with an idea for a tattoo. I'm not 100% on it nor do I have any money, so I'm not at any time soon going to run out and get it. But that's good-more time to work out logistics!

This tattoo would be song lyrics from one of my favorite songs connected into a small sketch. It's kind of hard to explain, but it would not be very large, it would basically cover the side of my right foot, no larger than something like this (although not this design, just showing size):

So I have a few questions. First of all, how do you get your idea from your brain down onto paper or something if you do not have any artistic ability? Like, how do you tell them what you want if you can't draw it for them? Should I get a friend to make a sketch out for me, I'm just not sure how to do this without having a sketch made or something.

On that note, if anybody can draw, want to draw my tattoo idea?

Second, on a more serious note, I'm really wondering if it's the right move in a realistic sense. Will I be taken seriously as a student/employee if they find out I have a tattoo? Yes, I can hide it, but if it comes down to a point where they find out, can this get me fired from jobs? I'm not asking if it's RIGHT, I'm not asking "in a perfect world," I'm asking: In the modern day workplace, would this be a crutch? Work has to be priority for me since, well, I kind of need to make a living.

Alright, thank you my lovely TeenHelp tattoo advocates!

something burning?