View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
jamminjelly Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,146, Level: 12 Points: 7,146, Level: 12 Points: 7,146, Level: 12

Question Parents and cutting - October 14th 2012, 08:03 PM

So recently my best friend tried to kill herself and she cuts so I thought i might be able to talk to my dad and his girlfriend about it but i guess i was wrong. As I explained the situation to them things went from bad to worse. They kept saying how my friend was selfish and shouldn't be doing those things, and proceed to say how she must be messed up in the head and looking for attention. I was dumb-struck to say the least. But i suppose the worst part about this is that I myself have been cutting for months and need help. I cut so much more than my friend and cover myself from head to toe in scratches. I feel abandon by my guardians and if I ever come forth and say anything about my own self harm that I will be ridiculed. I've thought about telling my other friend's mom, who seems to act like a mom more so than anyone else. I just don't know what to do/think/say. I'm so full of disappointment and disgust from my guardians /:

Last edited by Palmolive; October 15th 2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Removing prefix