View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Angustanimio Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,822, Level: 12 Points: 6,822, Level: 12 Points: 6,822, Level: 12

Angry Cutting+depression Guilt and feeling mean for being depressed around your family, cutting problems - December 14th 2012, 08:57 PM

I am a cutter. I am feeling depressed and have read the symptoms online and found that I match several of them. It started over a particular problem, but now I just feel sad for no reason, although I have happy times. I go through different stages - when I am happy I'm on top of the world, yet when I'm sad I feel horrible. I would really like some help as this has gone on for around <3 months now, and it's really annoying me and making me angry because I know that this isn't me, I used to be nice, sociable and lively, now I'm lonely and down. My friends are drifting away - I've just lost my sociableness and I want to return to my real self. I am angry and annoyed at myself because i did this - not anyone else, me. I dint know what i was getting into.Thank you so much, I really strongly hope that you can help me - I would appreciate it so much. Thanks again.