View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ryannnn Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,633, Level: 11 Points: 6,633, Level: 11 Points: 6,633, Level: 11

Is She Pregnant? - January 13th 2013, 02:06 AM

Sorry but just one more "is she pregnant" problem. Thanks guys. So me and my girlfriend were fooling around and i fingered her with precum accidentally on my hand. Thats pretty much the entire story. The reasons i think she isnt pregnant are that i urinated before we fooled around, which supposedly kills sperm, she was on the 25th day of her period, and she took two plan b pills within 20 hours of our "accident" just to be safe. I thought we were safe but today is the 30th day since her last period and she still hasn't gotten her next one. I realize periods can be delayed but theres quite a few other reasons why i'm concerned about her. When she got home that day, her vagina had some light bleeding but since that was 4 or 5 hours after we "fooled around", that might have been from scratching or something instead. But also, in the last few days, she's had a cold, felt really tired and a bit nauseous. She's also had some minor cramps. I understand this could just be a coincidence or caused by anxiety but your input would be much appreciated. Being completely honest, what are the odds that she is pregnant? Thank you so much in advance. I really appreciate any feedback.