TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ryannnn Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,633, Level: 11 Points: 6,633, Level: 11 Points: 6,633, Level: 11

Is She Pregnant? - January 13th 2013, 02:06 AM

Sorry but just one more "is she pregnant" problem. Thanks guys. So me and my girlfriend were fooling around and i fingered her with precum accidentally on my hand. Thats pretty much the entire story. The reasons i think she isnt pregnant are that i urinated before we fooled around, which supposedly kills sperm, she was on the 25th day of her period, and she took two plan b pills within 20 hours of our "accident" just to be safe. I thought we were safe but today is the 30th day since her last period and she still hasn't gotten her next one. I realize periods can be delayed but theres quite a few other reasons why i'm concerned about her. When she got home that day, her vagina had some light bleeding but since that was 4 or 5 hours after we "fooled around", that might have been from scratching or something instead. But also, in the last few days, she's had a cold, felt really tired and a bit nauseous. She's also had some minor cramps. I understand this could just be a coincidence or caused by anxiety but your input would be much appreciated. Being completely honest, what are the odds that she is pregnant? Thank you so much in advance. I really appreciate any feedback.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Is She Pregnant? - January 13th 2013, 09:31 AM

Hey, there! No worries, don't be sorry, you can post anytime if you're having worries or concerns.

I doubt she's pregnant. If pre-ejaculation was on your hand then it's very unlikely to get her pregnant since you weren't directly having intercourse with her.

Her period could be late because of stress or a change in her diet. Anything can make it late. And by the way, her minor cramps could definitely be a sign of her about to get her period. Cramps can happen before, during, and even a little after a girl's period. If she's a virgin then the light bleeding could have been caused from her hymen when you fingered her. The nausea could be caused by her cold.

I wouldn't worry to much. If it'll ease your mind, ask her if she'd mind and be comfortable taking a pregnancy test in about 2 or 3 weeks.

Good luck!

~ Christabel
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Points: 22,944, Level: 21 Points: 22,944, Level: 21 Points: 22,944, Level: 21

Re: Is She Pregnant? - January 13th 2013, 01:05 PM

Hey there,

Pre-cum only has miniscule amounts of sperm in it, and sperm dies pretty quickly once it comes into contact with air, so I doubt there would be many or any left which could make her pregnant.
If you guys are worried, take a test when it gets to the two week mark but don't worry, periods aren't always set in stone, they come when they want really.

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

Last edited by Validity; January 13th 2013 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Typos
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: Is She Pregnant? - January 13th 2013, 02:45 PM

If she's pregnant from that, I'll buy you a tank.

She probably hasn't gotten her period yet because of the Plan B. It's a LOT of hormones, so it most likely screwed with her period.
Closed Thread