TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Is She Pregnant? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t114765-she-pregnant/)

Ryannnn January 13th 2013 02:06 AM

Is She Pregnant?

Sorry but just one more "is she pregnant" problem. Thanks guys. So me and my girlfriend were fooling around and i fingered her with precum accidentally on my hand. Thats pretty much the entire story. The reasons i think she isnt pregnant are that i urinated before we fooled around, which supposedly kills sperm, she was on the 25th day of her period, and she took two plan b pills within 20 hours of our "accident" just to be safe. I thought we were safe but today is the 30th day since her last period and she still hasn't gotten her next one. I realize periods can be delayed but theres quite a few other reasons why i'm concerned about her. When she got home that day, her vagina had some light bleeding but since that was 4 or 5 hours after we "fooled around", that might have been from scratching or something instead. But also, in the last few days, she's had a cold, felt really tired and a bit nauseous. She's also had some minor cramps. I understand this could just be a coincidence or caused by anxiety but your input would be much appreciated. Being completely honest, what are the odds that she is pregnant? Thank you so much in advance. I really appreciate any feedback.

DeletedAccount17 January 13th 2013 09:31 AM

Re: Is She Pregnant?

Hey, there! No worries, don't be sorry, you can post anytime if you're having worries or concerns. :)

I doubt she's pregnant. If pre-ejaculation was on your hand then it's very unlikely to get her pregnant since you weren't directly having intercourse with her.

Her period could be late because of stress or a change in her diet. Anything can make it late. And by the way, her minor cramps could definitely be a sign of her about to get her period. Cramps can happen before, during, and even a little after a girl's period. If she's a virgin then the light bleeding could have been caused from her hymen when you fingered her. The nausea could be caused by her cold.

I wouldn't worry to much. :) If it'll ease your mind, ask her if she'd mind and be comfortable taking a pregnancy test in about 2 or 3 weeks.

Good luck! :D

~ Christabel

Validity January 13th 2013 01:05 PM

Hey there,

Pre-cum only has miniscule amounts of sperm in it, and sperm dies pretty quickly once it comes into contact with air, so I doubt there would be many or any left which could make her pregnant.
If you guys are worried, take a test when it gets to the two week mark but don't worry, periods aren't always set in stone, they come when they want really.

Jay.

Maloo January 13th 2013 02:45 PM

If she's pregnant from that, I'll buy you a tank.

She probably hasn't gotten her period yet because of the Plan B. It's a LOT of hormones, so it most likely screwed with her period.