TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Rape and Abuse (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f13-rape-abuse/)
-   -   Female Advice Preferred: This girl always touches me at school (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f13-rape-abuse/t161334-girl-always-touches-me-school/)

Kingcobra February 25th 2021 02:02 PM

This girl always touches me at school

This girl at my school came up to me one day and grabbed my dick. Then she laughed at me and called it a micropenis. Now, whenever there's no one in the hallway, she comes to my locker and talks to me and puts her hands on my groin area. One time she also took my hand and made me grab her breast. Another time she fully put her hand under my underwear and played with my dick and balls. Usually she comes by twice a week. I oft n get a boner since I cant control it and she says that she'll assume that I like it. I don't really know what to think of it though. The girl is pretty. It turns me on and I get excited, but I never really consented.

Celyn February 26th 2021 04:47 PM

Re: This girl always touches me at school

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the way that the girl treated you. Getting aroused is natural and doesn't mean that you enjoy it or that you consented to it.

It seems like this is happening frequently for you and you also mention in a previous thread that you have groped her as a way of trying to get her to understand how her actions feel towards you and whether she would like to be treated in the same way.

I'm wondering if you have told anyone about this? If it happens at school, then you could try to talk to a teacher about it. She shouldn't be touching you without consent and likewise, you shouldn't be touching her without consent either. It can be difficult putting things into words, especially with something that you might feel embarrassed or ashamed about. You might want to try practicing what you are going to say or writing it down instead.

Dawn. February 27th 2021 09:12 AM

Hi there,

I agree with Holly in regards to talking to someone about it, especially if you didn't consent to her touching you inappropriately. Have you tried talking to this girl about how it makes you feel when she touches you?

Rivière February 27th 2021 12:07 PM

That sounds very intrusive. Not only that, it sounds like there's something going on in her life and she clearly thinks her behaviour is acceptable. More so because (based on what you've written) you're allowing her to do it.

You must report this to a teacher. Even though she may say that you're the one doing it to her, that she hasn't done such a thing, you must tell them the truth, and the whole truth. Do not retaliate by doing it back to her. Do not try to encourage her to do it to get proof. Just tell her to stop and that you don't like it. Even if you do like her doing it, you must not allow her to continue. It isn't acceptable behaviour and she clearly needs some help.

Allyson Wood March 26th 2021 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingcobra (Post 1363144)
This girl at my school came up to me one day and grabbed my dick. Then she laughed at me and called it a micropenis. Now, whenever there's no one in the hallway, she comes to my locker and talks to me and puts her hands on my groin area. One time she also took my hand and made me grab her breast. Another time she fully put her hand under my underwear and played with my dick and balls. Usually she comes by twice a week. I oft n get a boner since I cant control it and she says that she'll assume that I like it. I don't really know what to think of it though. The girl is pretty. It turns me on and I get excited, but I never really consented.

That is already sexual harassment...Stop considering girls and do what is right!

startangle April 28th 2021 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingcobra (Post 1363144)

Silence means yes but actions mean no :hehe:

DeletedAccount59 April 28th 2021 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by startangle (Post 1366429)
Silence means yes but actions mean no :hehe:

That is not true at all! Someone can be too terrified to speak up in a moment of assault because the perp could be manipulating them. They could have a weapon nearby, or they could twist words around so the victim knows it's better to keep their mouths shut. Assault is assault, no matter what words are or aren't spoken.

"Silence means yes" is a whole load of BS and can be really hurtful for victims.