TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kingcobra Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 972, Level: 4 Points: 972, Level: 4 Points: 972, Level: 4

This girl always touches me at school - February 25th 2021, 02:02 PM

This girl at my school came up to me one day and grabbed my dick. Then she laughed at me and called it a micropenis. Now, whenever there's no one in the hallway, she comes to my locker and talks to me and puts her hands on my groin area. One time she also took my hand and made me grab her breast. Another time she fully put her hand under my underwear and played with my dick and balls. Usually she comes by twice a week. I oft n get a boner since I cant control it and she says that she'll assume that I like it. I don't really know what to think of it though. The girl is pretty. It turns me on and I get excited, but I never really consented.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34

Re: This girl always touches me at school - February 26th 2021, 04:47 PM

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the way that the girl treated you. Getting aroused is natural and doesn't mean that you enjoy it or that you consented to it.

It seems like this is happening frequently for you and you also mention in a previous thread that you have groped her as a way of trying to get her to understand how her actions feel towards you and whether she would like to be treated in the same way.

I'm wondering if you have told anyone about this? If it happens at school, then you could try to talk to a teacher about it. She shouldn't be touching you without consent and likewise, you shouldn't be touching her without consent either. It can be difficult putting things into words, especially with something that you might feel embarrassed or ashamed about. You might want to try practicing what you are going to say or writing it down instead.

Mentoring and Support Team Leader | Click here to volunteer
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,797, Level: 42 Points: 88,797, Level: 42 Points: 88,797, Level: 42

Re: This girl always touches me at school - February 27th 2021, 09:12 AM

Hi there,

I agree with Holly in regards to talking to someone about it, especially if you didn't consent to her touching you inappropriately. Have you tried talking to this girl about how it makes you feel when she touches you?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: This girl always touches me at school - February 27th 2021, 12:07 PM

That sounds very intrusive. Not only that, it sounds like there's something going on in her life and she clearly thinks her behaviour is acceptable. More so because (based on what you've written) you're allowing her to do it.

You must report this to a teacher. Even though she may say that you're the one doing it to her, that she hasn't done such a thing, you must tell them the truth, and the whole truth. Do not retaliate by doing it back to her. Do not try to encourage her to do it to get proof. Just tell her to stop and that you don't like it. Even if you do like her doing it, you must not allow her to continue. It isn't acceptable behaviour and she clearly needs some help.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Allyson Wood Offline
Average Joe

Points: 5,350, Level: 10 Points: 5,350, Level: 10 Points: 5,350, Level: 10

Re: This girl always touches me at school - March 26th 2021, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingcobra View Post
This girl at my school came up to me one day and grabbed my dick. Then she laughed at me and called it a micropenis. Now, whenever there's no one in the hallway, she comes to my locker and talks to me and puts her hands on my groin area. One time she also took my hand and made me grab her breast. Another time she fully put her hand under my underwear and played with my dick and balls. Usually she comes by twice a week. I oft n get a boner since I cant control it and she says that she'll assume that I like it. I don't really know what to think of it though. The girl is pretty. It turns me on and I get excited, but I never really consented.
That is already sexual harassment...Stop considering girls and do what is right!
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
startangle Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,506, Level: 5 Points: 1,506, Level: 5 Points: 1,506, Level: 5

Re: This girl always touches me at school - April 28th 2021, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingcobra View Post
Silence means yes but actions mean no
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount59

Edit avatar

Re: This girl always touches me at school - April 28th 2021, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by startangle View Post
Silence means yes but actions mean no
That is not true at all! Someone can be too terrified to speak up in a moment of assault because the perp could be manipulating them. They could have a weapon nearby, or they could twist words around so the victim knows it's better to keep their mouths shut. Assault is assault, no matter what words are or aren't spoken.

"Silence means yes" is a whole load of BS and can be really hurtful for victims.
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread