TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Announcements (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f2-announcements/)
-   -   2021 Volunteer of the Year Award (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f2-announcements/t162521-2021-volunteer-year-award/)

PSY January 10th 2022 09:01 PM

2021 Volunteer of the Year Award

Hello, everyone!

It's my pleasure to announce the recipient of the 2021 Volunteer of the Year Award:

Rob!

Rob has been a dedicated Project Coordinator for nearly 15(!) years and a member of TeenHelp for as long as we can remember (gosh, that makes you sound so old... sorry, Rob! :hehe:). Much of what Rob does is behind-the-scenes work that enhances all of our experiences with the website, chat room, and other services that we love. It's time and effort that can easily go unnoticed, but is essential to keeping TeenHelp up and running on a daily basis.

Over the past year, Rob has worked hard to unify the team of volunteers that oversee TeenHelp's operations and publications. He has utilized his real-world expertise to support Staff and accelerate progress on some much-anticipated projects and activities, which has led to exciting new features being released for the website in particular. Rob continues to look to the future of TeenHelp and how it can remain relevant in the 21st century.

In addition to staying focused on long-term goals identified within TeenHelp's Action Plan, Rob takes time on a regular basis to provide mentorship, guidance, and mediation when it is needed. "Heavy is the head that wears the crown," and we want to take this opportunity to acknowledge that TeenHelp simply wouldn't exist if not for Rob's willingness to take on the tremendous responsibility of Project Coordinator for all these years.

Congratulations on receiving the 2021 Volunteer of the Year Award, Rob! You deserve it, and we are so grateful for all you do for us. Thank you!!!

DeletedAccount81 January 10th 2022 09:27 PM

Re: 2021 Volunteer of the Year Award

Woo-hoo, Rob! Congratulations and thanks for all you do!

I hope you stick around for a long time, age is just a number!

WhisperingSilence January 10th 2022 09:35 PM

oh wow yay go rob.

Halcyon January 11th 2022 06:27 AM

Congratulations Rob! You really deserve to have the recognition for all your hard work and I'm so happy that we get to award it to you! Thank you for everything that you do for us.

Arabesque- golfing girl. January 11th 2022 10:06 AM

Congratulations Rob! :) You do an amazing job with everything. You always listen to us, you are very kind and you always help us out when we need help with something. Thank you so much for everything that you do. :) :hug:

Rivière January 11th 2022 12:01 PM

100% deserved for all the hard work and dedication to TeenHelp over a great deal of years. Congratulations Rob!

MsNobleEleanor January 11th 2022 02:16 PM

This is fantastic, Congratulations, Rob! I am so happy! :D You've been such an amazing support and mentor, inspiration, and your feedback has helped me grow as a person. Thank you! :)

Celyn January 11th 2022 07:03 PM

Congratulations Rob! TeenHelp wouldn't be the same without you (would there even be a TeenHelp without you?!) and you put in so much time and effort behind the scenes, it's time that this was recognised! :)

Stacey January 11th 2022 09:22 PM

Much deserved Rob! "Employee" of the month for over 15 years, if you ask me!

Ennui. January 11th 2022 09:58 PM

You gooo, Rob! You deserve it.

Dawn. January 12th 2022 07:14 AM

Congratulations! Much deserved. :D

Rob January 12th 2022 08:28 PM

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Everglow. January 12th 2022 08:49 PM

Congratulations Rob! Well deserved. :D

Storyteller. January 13th 2022 10:12 PM

Congratulations, Rob! :balloons:I can't imagine the site without you, and I know we're all incredibly grateful for the hard work you put in to keep it running smoothly. Thank you for keeping us afloat all these years!