TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Peer Pressure and Bullying (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f20-peer-pressure-bullying/)
-   -   i really like this boy but he bullied me (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f20-peer-pressure-bullying/t132401-i-really-like-boy-but-he-bullied-me/)

iarianasprincess August 26th 2014 09:02 PM

i really like this boy but he bullied me

so this guy bullied me so i put a dead dog in his locker. but now i think im inlove with him. he thinks i put it in there to bully back but actually i found his dog dead on the side of the street and didnt know where he lives. i want him to like be back but he hates me now more than before so what do i do?!?!?

stelles August 26th 2014 11:40 PM

Re: i really like this boy but he bullied me

Hey,

You could try explaining this to him, but it's entirely possible that he wouldn't believe you - It probably looked suspicious when he found his pet dead in his locker. It probably would have been better for you to just tell him about his dog instead or putting it in his locker, even though you meant well.

If you explain it to him and he still seems to hate you, then I'm not sure there's really anything you can do. He might not believe you. Even if he does believe you, I think it would be hard to start anything with someone who had bullied you. Also, if he bullies you, I don't think he would make a very good boyfriend. You would probably be better off trying to move on from him.

luckiicloverxx August 27th 2014 02:50 AM

Hey there,

I agree with Estelle. Even if you can work things out, I don't think a relationship with someone who used to bully you would end up very well.

Feel free to message me whenever!

Kyra

PureStorm August 27th 2014 10:54 AM

This is by far the most messed up two-liner-story I've ever read. What the heck?

You know bullies aren't good for you. I'd say don't act on your feelings.
You already sort of declared war in a disgusting way. I don't see hope for the two of you.

Always * August 29th 2014 05:27 PM

I mean, purestorm is being pretty blunt but I agree with him here.

Even if you didn't mean harm by putting his dead dog in his locker, that's just disgusting. Maybe you meant well, but why couldn't you have put the dog somewhere for him to get later and then found him to explain. The way of dealing with it was just unfair and cruel seeming.

I don't blame him for being angry and upset by how you approached that at all no matter how you intended it.

And even if that never happened or even if he would forgive you, why on earth would you want more? He used to bully you. He clearly doesn't like you. You shouldn't go near someone who treats you badly and think it'll be better if only you can convince him to like you. It's like hoping he'll go from disliking you and treating you badly to liking you and treating you like a princess. People don't usually change like that.

I'd honestly stay far away from this guy. Not you have said makes me think that doing otherwise will be anything but a recipe for disaster.